Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Process!

We'll we are 43 days away from the big I DO! The dress is bought, flowers, cake, and colors decided on, engagements pictures are done and just waiting to get back from the photographer. I'm going to pick up my dress tonight and headed to St. George to have my bridals done tomorrow! Really the only thing I have left to do is get my pictures to my invite man and and to get them sent out! Then the next big step is to get my stuff packed! I'll most likely be having a yard sale because I have a lot of crap that I don't have room for at the new house! So as this far everything is smooth sailing! We have a shower on the 25th my friends quilt get together on the 9th of July I move my stuff down on the 21st of July and officially marry the love of my life on the 25th of JULY!!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment