Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My relaxing weekend!

What should have been a fun, relaxing weekend turned into a painful torturous one! I figured take a break from all planning and packing have fun this weekend! Well I didn't take into consideration that my mouth hates crowns! I went to Zac's mom's and spent Friday and Saturday with them! We went to Green River and rafted down the river! It was a lot of fun..... Sunday I went up and saw my friend Russ and his family that were camping up Mayfield and during all of this fun I was overdosing on advil and tylenol to keep my tooth from hurting! By Sunday night it had, had enough and the pain wasn't subsiding for anything I was DYING!!!! Made it through until Tuesday which resulted in a Root Canal! Everyone says that root canals are so painful but if it is relieving you of the horrid tooth ache of nerves being irritated it's a breeze! It's still achy but not deadly!

No comments:

Post a Comment